Monday, May 18, 2009

Where do kids come up with some of this stuff?

The other day we decided to skip school and take the kids to Silver Dollar City. The weather was beautiful and the park was not too crowded. It was at one of our bathroom breaks that I was helping Emily take care of her business when she proudly looked up at me and announced, "Dinner's ready". "What?", I asked. "Dinner's ready!" she repeated. "Your poop?", "Yep" she replied with a giggle. GROSSSSSSSSSSS! Where did she come up with that?

5 comments:

Amelia Jane said...

hilarious!

Mama said...

I don't know where they come up with it, but I can make pretty good guesses........luf mama

mary said...

Oh my, hopefully nobody was overhearing this... just imagine what they would have thought of your cooking. =D

Bill and Mandy Guidry said...

That is fabulous!! Hey, did you guys ever read that story of the kid in costco. I will try to find it and send it to you on facebook. :)

Lawsons said...

that is hilarious!were did she come up with that, that is nasty!GROSSSSSS.