Sunday, November 29, 2009

The following was written by Katie:

Thanksgiving- Aunt Mary, and her family, and Kathryn and her family all came out to see us for Thanksgiving and we were so thankful for that. We had lots of fun and things to be grateful for. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner there was turkey (of course!), mash potatoes, broccoli salad, rolls, veggie tray, candied yams, stuffing, and of course we had pies we had chocolate, apple, and heath bar pie and I forgot the rest of the food but we had an awesome Thaksgiving! On Friday we had pictures taken by a beautiful waterfall. Katie found two baby frogs! On Saturday for breakfast we went to Bass Pro it was a lot of fun. Santa was there but we didn't get to see him; it was to crowded.



Christmas- We are so excited to come to Utah for Christmas! We can't wait to see everyone and spend time together! We can't wait to see all the snow, we don't get a lot of snow here in Missouri. We almost got to fly out there but the school wouldn't let us because of our attendance policy number one; and number two by the time we decided we weren't going to listen to the school they had run out of tickets. Instead of driving strait through we are going to stay at motels. We can't wait to be there!

4 comments:

mary said...

Katie,

I loved this blog post! I am glad you referred to us as "Aunt Mary and her family" instead of "Uncle Dave and his family." This shows that you know who is really in charge.

We love you and miss you already. We had a great time. Now I need to go write a blog post about it too.

Love,
Mary

Amelia Jane said...

Katie, I'm so glad you wrote. I was kinda jealous of all y'all gathering without me. Our Thanksgiving was very quiet--just me, Michelle, g-ma and g-pa; great company, but you were missed. I can't wait to see you at christmas time--you need to post pictures of all the fun times you had!

Mama said...

you go girl.........what an awesome post. I sure love you...grandma P

Amelia Jane said...

I'm waiting for a picture of a dog named Ginger. I hear there's one living at your house...