Tuesday, September 9, 2008

SPIDERS EVERYWHERE

Everyday we find spiders, lots and lots of spiders. They spin the most fascinating webs and when you walk outside early in the morning you are sure to walk right into one. We just hope the spider isn't sitting right in the middle of the web when we do. Yuck!

We have been told that we have brown recluse spiders, but so far we just find black widows. Lets just say I keep stocked in bug and spider spray.

The girls have taken to catching bugs and throwing them into the spiders webs and watching the spiders attack -- go ahead, watch.

3 comments:

mary said...

Ew, we have the same problem here. We are all getting braver about this, but it still is pretty sick to me. David loves them.

Jackson's FARM'N family said...

Okay its me again, last time I was in Oklahoma visiting my sister I seen so many bit spiders and YUCK I walked into so many webs, my advice dont walk under trees!

aasezoo said...

My advice is: Get out the vacuum.