Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Katie's Letter


Katie wrote this letter to Grandma and Grandpa...not sure which ones (but if your reading this grandma or grandpa, I am sure it was to you and not the other ones). I thought it was kind of funny so instead of spending the 41 cents and saving our postal service from being bought out by the government (wait they already are) I would just post it here. (click on the letter and it will enlarge)


Missouri is a beautiful place in the fall. We will post some pictures as soon as the leaves change a little more.



7 comments:

Mama said...

Now, I especially liked that letter. Nothing quite like a kids letter. especially with words like 'huenormous'. I think that was it. I am going to use it. Who knows, one of these days I'll just surprise you and show up. Luf one of the grandmas............

Mama said...

Oh, I went back.......the word is 'huenormess'.......that is even better........luf mama

maggie said...

What a sweet letter!

Amelia Jane said...

so cute.

Jackson's FARM'N family said...

im not family so i probably should not comment on this but I just had to say that it made me cry a bit to think about the kids being away from their grandmas. I cant help but think of how much my mom loves Mya and it kills her to have her only other grandbaby "Coleman 16months." living in Oklahoma. I bet it is hard for your girls. Liz... I pray for you every night! I cant begin to think of how hard it must be to not have my mom with me whenever I needed her. Stay strong!!! love Kim

mary said...

Gosh, very tempting to come see all those spiders...

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure Bev will come as a result of being enticed by the thought of spiders. =)