Saturday, September 27, 2008

Silver Dollar City

Yesterday we went to the hillbilly version of Disneyland. It was a blast.



Emily had the most fun of all.
Sam would like everyone to know that even though this looks like a kid ride, it was really intense and he had to help his mom get through it.








Scary indeed


Anna got soaked. Watch the video below and you can see how.





We discovered Emily's dancing talent at our friend Kim's wedding a while back. Here she is showing it off again. (She gets it from her father.)


Sam gets his moves from his mom.

7 comments:

Mama said...

this looks totally fun and I say that Sam looks more like his cousin Michael than he used to and that's hard to do........because he really looked like him before. luf mama

John and Crystal Pinegar Family said...

I am so glad that you guys have this blog. It is so good to see your family. I sure miss all of you. I'm so glad that we are all getting together for Thanksgiving!

Amelia Jane said...

Looks like it was a fun day. I love the picture of Anna and Katie in the swing!

Jackson's FARM'N family said...

I think you are living at my home away from home, I miss my hillbillys! Are you sure you came to my wedding! Just kidding... that day was a blur and Im afraid i missed the dancing but Im glad she kept it up. She will make her prom date very happy. "that is if John stays out of it." Your still not forgiven! Okay maybe I have forgiven you... well, um actually now that I think back... NOPE still UNFORGIVEN! :)

Kathryn said...

Wow that looks like fun. It looks like you guys must have some great dance moves from your children!

Anonymous said...

It's hard to tell which of you (Liz or John) is passing on the better dancing genes.

Debbie said...

My how your kids have grown. I love your blog and I think the move
will be a greaat experience for your family. Utah is a great place to live if one can afford it's high cost! The church is everywhere. We need to look inside our home more and more for the help,comfort,acceptance,trust and love of family. The outside world is not where you'll find those qualities anymore. Thank you for being such a positive influence in Kimberly's life.